Stand alone radio systems are designed to operate across a single site only. Meaning if you are a school, warehouse, pub, AV team, construction site, or small security team then ‘stand alone’ is most likely the type of solution you are after. These can be as simple as a handful of radios for a small team to a repeater installation for larger sites or venues.
What stand-alone can do:
- Communicate across a single site
- Have multiple digital or analogue channels
- Include repeaters to extend coverage for larger single sites (shopping centres, large venues)
What stand-alone cannot do:
- Communicate across multiple sites (Sydney and Melbourne)
- Connect with external communications systems
D2N can design and deliver a stand-alone two-way radio solution to suit your application. We take the time to understand your requirements and then offer some product.