Rf Optic 2.5GHz Rf over Fibre Solution 1310nm
Call for Price
D2N 2.5GHz 1310nm Rf over Fibre Solution
Rf Optic 2.5GHz 1310nm Rf over Fibre Highlights;
- 100kHz to 2.5GHz Bandwidth
- Single mode Fibre
- USB Interface
- 5-15VDC Power Supply (not included)
- Various rack mount & outdoor mounting solutions
- BiasT Option (5VDC -200mA)
- Available in 1550nm as well
- Price includes a ‘pair’ of devices Tx and Rx.
- Applications include, Defence, Broadcast, Satellite Communications, Marine, Mining, LMR, Telco – LTE
RF Optic’s 2.5GHz 1310nm Rf over Fibre palm sized modules are used to convert RF signals to optical signals that can be carried over long distances. The Tx unit uses an optical transmitter that converts RF to Optical signals and the Rx unit converts them back to an RF signal. The two units are connected through single mode fibre. We offer most modules in both the 1310 and 1550mn wavelengths.
Both the Tx and Rx units include LNAs and variable attenuators that allow you to adjust the Noise Figure, Input P1dB, IP3 with wide dynamic range values. The LNA is operated through the Rf over Fibre Software allowing RF input power in the range of -100 dBm/1MHz for wide-band applications, with a low Noise Figure of 6 dB. The Rf over Fibre link has excellent gain flatness with 0.5dB gain tracking between different links. For special applications requiring temperature stability operation, a unique algorithm supporting 0.5 dB over 100°C has also been developed.
D2N also offers a range of rack mount and outdoor enclosures to suit the entire Rf Optic Rf over Fibre range. Our team of Rf Engineers can design a solution to suit your needs including site inspections, demo kit and path calculations.
- CONTACT US for a demonstration or more information.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE BROCHURE FOR THE 2.5GHz RF OVER FIBRE RANGE
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE RF OPTIC WEB PAGE
- Note: Price excludes GST.
|Dimensions||150 × 150 × 50 mm|