Rf Optic – 0.1-18.0Ghz Optical Delay Line Solution
Call for Price
D2N – Rf Optic – 0.1-18.0Ghz Optical Delay Line
RF Optic’s Optical Delay Line (ODL) series provides a high performance solution for testing and calibration of radar systems, or for RF communication.
The ODL can be purchased with an integral switch unit supporting up to 8 predefined time delay values in a single ODL unit.
Rf Optic offer both Selectable and Progressive ODL solutions.
Rf Optic – 0.1-18.0Ghz Optical Delay Line features include;
- Up to 10usec delay
- Internal Power Supply
- 2Ru Rack Mount Enclosure
- High Dynamic Range
- Ethernet or RS-232 Software Interface
- Delay Accuracy: 1%
- Up to 8 Selectable Delays
- Delay Accuracy of 0.1%
- Rf Bypass
- Dispersion Compensator for Long Delay Line
- Full BIT using Signal Detector at the Receiver
- CONTACT US for a demonstration or more information.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE BROCHURE FOR THE FIXED ODL RANGE
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE BROCHURE FOR THE PROGRESSIVE ODL RANGE
- Note: Price excludes GST
|Dimensions||600 × 600 × 300 mm|